Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tightwad Birthday Traditions

In honor of my sons birthday, I thought I would share some of our (cheap) birthday traditions!
First off, the birthday child gets to choose the menu for the whole day, anything they want!
Micheal chose pancakes, sausage and scrambled eggs!



We have a tradition of hanging streamers or beads over the door of the birthday child for them to walk thru on on their birthday morning.

And I had a small gift for my young artist, the Color Wonder set I got FREE from Energizer for buying their batteries!



He also recieved thru email, 20 FREE token coupons from Chuck E. Cheese, a free Sonic Wacky Pac meal coupon, and special savings coupon from The Childrens Place. Thru the mail he received a $3 gift card from Toys R' Us, and a free hamburger kids meal from Burger King.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the "birthday cake"! I will have to remember that :)