Ok, so I was tagged by Tosha @ http://savingsmakescents.blogspot.com! Thanks Tosha!
Hmm,ok, so I do read her blog, and a few others, almost everyday. My oldest daughter is sick with Scarlett Fever right now, so I am juggling a lot, and getting ready for a big camping trip tomorrow! Whoo-hooo! Now for those "facts" this is going to be hard yall!
1. I have two sisters, who are not related to each other, and I am an only child (HA, think on that one!)
2. I was editor of my High School yearbook, and I totally loved it! I was on yearbook for all 4 years, I think.
3. Hubby and I were set up by the mother of the girl he WAS dating, at the time!
4. My son was born at home, and delivered by my mother-in-law. He came before the midwife could get here.
5. I have never had wisdom teeth.
6. I am so disorganized, it isn't even funny. I can organize other peoples things, just not my own.
7. I am a born again Christian who surrenedered to Jesus in September 1999.
Now for the tagging:
JANE4girls $800 Annual Budget For A Family of 4
The Thrifty Bowmans
Savvy Saving Momma
The Frugal 5
That's Just Nifty Thrifty
I know I probably didn't do this right, oh, well! LOL Wish I knew how to do this comuter mess better. Hopefully next week, after our "vacation" I will get caught up! If you were tagged again, sorry!
Gift Card Winners 3/18 + $100 Paid Laundry Soap Study - It’s time to announce our new winners for 3/18, with more winners coming throughout the week! Go see if you won: Winners List – CLICK HERE ***P.S. $100 P...
7 hours ago