Thursday, February 26, 2009

Freebie Frenzy!

I have never done this before, but here we go!! I have also checked these to make sure no $$ is required. Some do require a UPC. I have learned to save UPC's from most of my "name brand" items. I just use an empty baby wipes case in my pantry. When throwing out a box/package from say, Nabisco, I just slid it in the box so when rebate comes along, I already have it!

FREE Pull-Ups Potty Training Kit HERE ( it is a DVD)

FREE items from Kraft Promotions HERE (UPCs are needed) (ex. Golf kit from Planters)

FREE Diabetes Information Library HERE (some items are out of stock, just keep looking! Lots of FREE info on Diabetes prevention and many other health publications)

FREE tote from Wellcare HERE when you fill out a survey

FREE Instant Garage Sale Kit HERE (scroll down, it is a download)

FREE Reusable Grocery Bag HERE

Donate a FREE Bible HERE

FREE DVD and Pedometer from Tylenol HERE when you sign up for newsletter.

No comments: