Saturday, February 7, 2009

FREE Stuff From Earths Best Baby Food

Did you know that Elmo's birthday is February 3rd? In honor of Elmo's' birthday, Earths Best Baby Food is offering the DVD " Elmo Love You!" FREE with proofs of purchase and $1.49 Shipping and handling.
Check out the page HERE
You will also be automatically entered in the Random House Sweepstakes to win a Grand Prize vacation to Sesame Place or one of twenty-five First Prize Earth's Best Gift packs!
Also on this page you will see how to get a Healthy Monsters Coloring Book and lots of valuable coupons from Earths Best Baby Food.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Hey,
Thanks for the freebies!!
I was surfing my way around some coupon blogs this afternoon and found yours....and I love it!!!! You've got so many great resources!

My husband and I have started a website called www.weusecoupons.com. I'm creating a blog wall, full of useful blogs that have a frugal christian perspective! We have lots of blogs that are already on the wall like deal seeking mom, attention target shoppers, and many more.

If you're interested in placing your button on our wall, let me know!!

All we ask is that you place a link to our site in your links area.

Here is the blogwall url:
http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll


The button will also show up on our homepage randomly!!


If you have any questions please shot me an email!

Blessings,

Lacy
Admin @ www.weusecoupons.com