Monday, January 26, 2009

CVS...

I ran into CVS yesterday morning before church in the hopes of getting 2 converter boxes, BUT they didn't have any. My favorite cashier Athen was working and offered to write me 2 rain checks! I gladly took them, and she told me a truck was coming tomorrow (today) with the boxes, and wrote the stores phone # so I could call in advance! I LOVE Athen! My kiddos were begging for gum to take to church, so I got 2 Mentos, even had my .55/2 coupon with me, and my receipt had 6 CRT coupons! The most exciting one was $10/$50. I have never gotten one of these before. So, the wheels started turning and I came up with this scenario:
2 converter boxes $80
Huggies on sale for $10.00
2 Mento Gum BOGO $1.69
total : 91.69
-10.00 CVS Q
-80.00 Government Q's for the boxes
-1.50 Huggies Q
= .19
providing I can get the boxes, this is gonna be a sweet deal! I won't be earning any ECB though.

No comments: