Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet Hersheys deal!

After my CVS trip today, I noticed the spend $10 get 5 ECB deal was still active. The register printed out my FREE Hershey bar (when you buy 10, carried over from last month I suppose), and even though I got it free, it counted towards my buy 20 get 5 deal. Hmmm, it made me think of this rebate deal I saw last night.

http://www.hersheys.com/megamovie/orderForm.pdf

Collect and send in 15 Mega Movie Bonus Points from specially marked packages of TWIZZLERS, HERSHEY'S MINIATURES, HERSHEY'S NUGGETS, KISSES, REESES'S and YORK products to receive one FREE movie admission valued up to $8.50.

Mega Movie 10% bonus bags of TWIZZLERS candies are worth 3 points each. Mega Movie 10% bonus bags of various Hershey's candies are worth 5 points each. Combine point values for a total of 15 points for redemption.

All submissions must be postmarked by 3/1/2009. At participating theaters only. Limit of 4 movie admissions per household.

This could be a sweet deal! You could eat your way to the movies! Think of all the ways you could use that candy too! Classroom parties, stocking suffers, church activities, or just eat it all for yourself (just kidding! please don't eat it all!).

No comments: