Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ellie Kay invatation

Got this in my email, and since it doesn't apply to me, thought I would share with the readers. I LOVE Ellie Kay, and if nothing else you should check out her web site! She is one of the original coupon moms, she wrote the best selling book "Shop, Save and Share".

Join Ellie as she makes a national television appearance!

We're still looking for YOU
Are you a young family struggling with consumer debt? If you are over $20K in credit card debt and need support, there is an opportunity to work with me as I help you negotiate with your lenders and work towards paying down your debt. A national television show may follow you every step of the way.
Email us at assistant@elliekay.com if you are interested.
Ellie's Website
Check out www.elliekay.com to sign up for Ellie's newsletter!
Ellie Kay and Company
LLC 3053 Rancho Vista Blvd
Suite H-102
Palmdale, CA 93551

http://www.elliekay.com

No comments: