Friday, November 21, 2008

Ahhh, I LOVE November!

Most of my family knows that once November 1st comes around, I am generally in a great mood! November is my favorite month of the year. Is this because it's the fall? NO
Is it because of Thanksgiving? Well, not exactly.
I totally live for Black Friday all year long! The anticipation of what will be on sale where, really gets to me! I even have that handy dandy countdown posted over there--------> and thought I would share a great Pre-Black Friday sales for you!
You can check out this site to see all the Black Friday ads that have been posted so far:
http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/

You can check out the forums at hotcouponworld.com to see what others are saying, and see some of the ads scan yourself! (I personally do better with pictures)
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/black-friday-deals-discussions-2008/

Unfortunately, I don't have that many store to choose from on BF*sigh* or I would be really broke. My husband has purposely worked overtime for 2 weeks now, because he knows about the great deals I find. I would have to say though, that I have about 80% of our family gifts already, and I have barely spent anything. These all came from Yahoo trading sites, Kizoodle(another trading site that I will highlight later) and Goodwill. I have been really lucky at Goodwill this year! And of course I have gift cards for my 3 oldest from My Points! $25 to Game Stop for my son, $25 to Wal-Mart for middle daughter, and $25 to Magazines.com for oldest daughter. Not too bad for reading emails all year! And I can not forget Disney Movie Rewards!

And here is the link to Wal-Mart's BF Ad!
http://www.blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

If I don't blog before then:

Have a fantastic Black Friday!

No comments: