Saturday, July 17, 2010

Getting back on board

So, little blog, you have been neglected for some time. *sigh*
We have had a very busy summer! My oldest 2 have been going back and forth for camps (thank goodness for fundraisers!!), we have been potty training, volunteering at our church and just trying to keep up with the calendar.
My gardening sputtered out, and I don't have anything to show for it.
My husband did manage to get a front porch built! It is so nice to be able to sit outside (when the mosquitos don't carry you off). And on a budget as well. He used the internet to compare prices and we were very happy to discover that our locally owned lumbar yard was able to provide us with the lowest cost, and high quality.
I have been able to build my Amazon account up with gift cards I earn from Swagbucks and IRazoo and the debit rewards program on my debit card.
Adding Netflix, and streaming Netflix thru our Wii has really changed our viewing habits! It is a great $9 to spend each month.
I am also revving up for Christmas! Yes, really! June 25 meant the 6 months until Christmas mark for this family. I have upped my online trading and swapping, accumulating points that I know I won't have shipping money for later.
Hope to have more to share soon!

No comments: