Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Bzz on CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion

I am a proud Bzz Agent and I recently received a free sample of Cover Girl's Lash Blast Fusion Mascara!

It was so exciting to be able to test such a great product, and actually be happy with it. The mascara is awesome, and adds lots of volume. It separates wonderfully, doesnt' clump or smear. I even slept in it, and it didn't smear, smudge or leave me with raccoon eyes. I was afraid it would be hard to remove that next morning, but it came off quite easily. I did notice it was on sale at CVS recently, for under $7. Not too high, but it is still worth every penny.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I tried this too! I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked the brush. I guess I've been using out dated mascara because I've never seen a brush like that. It didn't cause clumping like my other mascaras.