Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kroger and CVS Trip

Did pretty good at Kroger and even better at CVS last night!


Kroger
2 Yakisoba noodle bowls
1 Bisquick mix
5 Vitamin Waters (1 has already been consumed)
4 Yoplait yogurts
4 boxes of Special K cereals
1 box of Danimals Coolision Tubes
before coupons: $23.00ish
after coupons : $10.91
received $4 off for buying 4 Kelloggs products
used (2)BOGO Special K printable (promotion is now closed)
.50/4 Yoplait yogurts
BOGO Vitamin Water coupons (from Facebook promo)
1.00/1 Vitamin water Catalina coupon
.50 off Bisquick Kroger Digital coupon
.50 off Bisquick printable from Coupons.com
(2) .50 off 1 Yakisoba product (from 1/2 SS)
no coupon for Danimal Yougurt, but it was marked down to .99! However, the sneaky cashier didn't scan one of my vitamin water coupons right so my total would have been under the $10 I had planned. Hmmm

CVS
(that's the youngest sprouts hand and elbow!)
Total before coupons: $21.27
used
FREE Excedrin Migraine coupon (home mailer)
FREE Excedrin Extra Strength coupon (home mailer)
$3.50 off Excedrin PM (home mailer)
and used $4 ECB (my quarterly bucks)
total OOP: 3.49 and received back $10.00!!
I was really excited to see this promo, and have all the free item coupons arrive before the deal expired. I did have to be a little careful because the FREE item coupons had a limit of 5.99 and 4.99 I believe. So you can imagine my joy since I found products within my "price range"

1 comment:

Wench said...

I am surprised a Tightwad doesn't make her biscuit and supplies. Yes, it make take a bit more time, but at least it's healthy and isn't processed.