Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 "Earnings" and savings

                                                              

Swagbucks: $290.00 in Amazon gift cards
                   $15.00 in PayPal money

Irazoo: $50.00 in Amazon gift cards (didn't start this one until June)

Listia: $65 in Wal-Mart Gift Cards and about $75 worth of merchandise: books, DVD's, clothes, toys, coupons.
The main thing I "sold" in this site were Coke codes and Dr. Pepper promotional codes. Not a bad profit for trading codes/trash. I am notorious for picking up Coke codes up off the ground.

My Points: roughly $100 in Gift Cards (Wal-Mart, CVS, Pizza Hut)

Toluna: $80.00 (cash)

Mindfield Online Surveys: $60.00 cash/PayPal

Savings:
Received in promotional items: about $500.00 worth of merchandise: Wii Games, books, Gift Cards. All from review sites or HouseParty.com
 
Paperbackswap.com savings: $234.00
Swapadvd.com savings: $80.60
 
I stopped buying papers for most of this year, instead I got most of my coupons in trade on Listia, Chocolate Soup, Kizoodle and I bought some with my PayPal money on TheCouponClippers. I also received a few free item coupons using my points earned thru RecycleBank.

It is difficult to say how much I saved with coupons this year, but I would say in the $500 range, including free item coupons and regular X amount off coupons.
 
Facebook is definitely a tightwads friend because many companies are offering exclusive coupons and freebies (of which I benefited greatly! lol) I just received a free bag of Purina One dog food from a FB promo. My dog is quite happy! My favorite is probably my large area rug from Natural Home Rug.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Wonderful! I enjoy reading about your savings :)

Dede said...

Question... How many hours do you have to put in online to get those rewards?
I think it is great but for someone like me who works many hours, is it worthwhile?

Emery Duncan said...

Interesting thouughts