Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Attention Kroger Shoppers!

I make no bones that I love my Kroger store! While surfing the home page today, I saw a flash ad for this promo for Digital Choice Rewards. When you purchase 10 participating products, you will get a special code to be used on the DCR website to be used for :
15 Free Music Downloads
One Free Movie Ticket
15 Free Ringtones
You can use the link above to see the list of participating items. (I am going to print mine out and carry it in my binder)
And don't forget that Kroger also has new digital coupons! These appear to be very similar to the ones available on Shortcuts.com, so not sure if they will work together. I will have to try it though! Can't hurt!
While you are on the Kroger homepage, you can also sign up to receive some free samples. They currently have Orville Redenbacher Cheddar Cheese Microwave Popcorn samples, $7 off Nicoderm and Huggies PullUps free Potty Trainig DVD.

No comments: